AECENL is a non-profit organization dedicated to professionalism in Early Childhood Education (ECE) and to quality child care and education for young children.
Our objectives are:
- To promote a sense of pride in and commitment to the profession of Early Childhood Education.
- To provide awareness of what constitutes quality care and education for children.
- To inform parents, the community, and policy makers of the value of Early Childhood Education.
- To be a strong voice for quality child care and education on behalf of children and their families.
- To provide a forum for discussion of issues pertaining to the well being of children.
- To facilitate communication of issues related to the profession.
- To provide ongoing professional development.
- To advocate for improved wages and working conditions for Early Childhood Educators.
- To encourage the development of, and provide support for regional branches.
- To liaise with other related organizations.